What makes Unique Staffing unique?
We assign one staff person (Workforce Intermediary) to each business partner. This person is responsible for recruiting and retaining candidates. The services provided by the Unique Staffing liaison include not only recruiting candidates from community and faith-based organizations, but retaining these same candidates with access to resources that reduce turnover.
What does a Workforce Intermediary do?
- Consultant to solve a workforce issue
- Identify new sources for talent
- Build bridges to resources for clients
- Use pro-active vs. passive recruiting approach
- Focus on key retention drivers:
- Day care
- Emergency financial assistance
- Ensure consistent resource management
- Facilitate communications throughout life cycle
- Institute and monitor performance metrics
- Provide ongoing assessments and reporting